7.06.2011

Simple Pleasures. Natural history decor

Simple Pleasures. birch bark, peacock feather, blue morpho butterfly wing by PoPkO!
Simple Pleasures. birch bark, peacock feather, blue morpho butterfly wing, a photo by PoPkO! on Flickr.


Today I had a pile of wings & feathers on my table, and a few large bottles I found in Cape Cod last week. Needing a break from catching up on jewelry, I took a little time to make something for myself, for once. This simple little display did the trick!


It took my mind off the lists and requests I have in front of me and let my mind play a little. Sets of objects in a theme can make an eye catching home decoration.

My mantle looks a little more interesting now!

Contents: blue morpho butterfly wing, peacock feather, birch bark

ps- I know that blog has been a little neglected last month, but the sun has been shining and I cant resist the outdoors!

No comments: