1.04.2010

*Happy New Year*

I wish you Health, Wealth & Happiness!


That is a phrase that my family exchanges every Christmas Eve, during our traditional Polish wigilia. We break oplatki (wafers) and exchange well wishes to each person there. Its a very special thing for us, with laughs for those of us getting the "good boyfriend" wish, and sometimes sighs of hope for those getting the "health" wish. I am very thankful that I have my family and friends, and this tradition reminds me of all that I have.

Above is a photo of a magical dinner I was invited to with some old and wonderful friends hosting a fondue party last week. YUM! This feast photo is a reminder to me that I have everything I could wish for- my wealth of friends, family and the happiness that comes from this blessing. Happy New Year, I think its gonna be a good one!


No comments: