11.01.2012

Hello TWIST, Hello Holidays! Northampton Show this weekend:

Twist Craft Fair

It's that time of year again! The first of many Holiday shows always begins with TWIST! 

This time, it's also the very LAST Twist ever, 
so come say hello to me, and farewell to the most fabulous fair in Northampton.

Find me there with NEW things, yes for real! I have more rings, brooches, earrings and new necklaces as well. I've been working very hard (and still am in the studio all day and night) getting ready for you guys. So come over! 


I have 3 free guest passes, so get in touch with me if you want to be on my list.  
Comment here, or head to my facebook page to holler louder.


My sister AnnMarie (annmariepopko.com) will be there again with her photography and graphic goodies too. She has notecards, wall art, photographs and more lovelies. 
She also does custom photo art for you -editing & mounting your personal photos 
onto wood panels and making them beautiful- 
 which is good for gift-giving, so if you plan now you can have them for Christmas!





Twist Craft Fair

No comments: