2.01.2008

Newsletter Winner...better late than never!



Congratulations Mona! You've won a cobalt glass pendant!




This drawing was held for the last newsletter, out before Christmas. see? Like a turtle!


Ive been slow moving with my newsletters, which is a good thing, because I've been busy with my glass. However, I think about my readers all the time (mostly with that guilt feeling), and those who signed up and are in the drawings. I've been making up for this by choosing TWO winners (every other month) instead. I'm hoping to find the best program ever to send the newsletters out with pretty graphics and such, streamline them. But thats also been slow going. I AM doing my research though!


Im hoping to have my next newsletter out later on today or tomorrow, with the BEST subscriber only special that I've had YET! I promise. Thank you for being patient.

Sooo.....sign up at the bottom of the page, and cross your fingers that I get this rolling again!

No comments: