12.23.2008

I'm an Etsy FIND!

I'm totally thrilled and honored to be 'found'! Etsy decided to write their 'daily finds' email about New Years Eve Glittery things. They chose my Antique Silver Glitter Pop Party Ring (whew!). I must admit, that it is my favorite color glitter that I have for the moment. I even had a serious phone conversation with my sister last week JUST about glitter and my silvery new one. She's a sparkly gal herself, and makes cocktail hats in New Orleans that often (if not always) feature glitttery or sparkly adornments. She sent me some lovely hologram glitter and even black glitter this week as a special treat. See, the love is real. Thank you Etsy, You made my day!
(making my week, month and year is a given)

Click HERE to read the article.
Click HERE to see all the Glitter Pop Party Rings in my shop.

No comments: