11.16.2009

Show time! Shop Western Mass for the Holidays

If I'm not in my studio, you can find me here!

Apple Pie Festival Southampton, MA Nov 21, 9-2pm
(nice community show with lots of raffles all day, fresh pies and kids events plus- my mom is at her own table next to mine!)

Bizarrest Little Snowflake Bazaar Amherst, Ma Dec 5, 9-4pm
(with great live music in a cozy venue, beautiful show)

stART at the Station Worcester, MA Dec 6

Stars & Skulls Hadley, MA Dec 13, 10-5pm
(hip and crafty, benefits the roller derby, fun day, lots of cool stuff)



On December 14th, Im guessing, I will be found in bed, or getting a massage, or cooking soup and relaxing next to the fireplace with a glass of wine, no, bottle of wine and gorgeous assistant john, and hopefully after all of this, it will be fancy soup....

No comments: