7.06.2010

Seconds SALE - Magnetic Glass Lockets

edit: Thank you everyone for shopping the sale! all sale items have SOLD OUT.

An impromptu cleaning-out-the-studio LOCKET SALE!! I only have a limited number of these guys (6 small & 3 large to be exact) so be quick if you love a deal!


Sale price: $16, no chain - Regularly $28 w/chain


"SECONDS" SALE ITEMS
What does this mean? These lockets have the smallest flaws ever. But- I don't send them out as 'first' quality because of this.
Possible teeny tiny flaws (that you probably wouldn't notice if I didn't tell you) include: hinge may be more wiggly than the rest, but does not affect usage/ Locket may open wider than normal, or less than normal(you can see that in photos)/ tiny mark on outside.
Really, this is a super deal, because I am being picky.

I want to have a super studio blowout sale, but haven't made the time for it. That sort of thing requires lots of photos and writing. So I plan to have little sales like this throughout the summer, as I get the cleaning bug again.

Thanks for reading my blog!

LOCKET SALE HERE

No comments: