11.12.2008

Quick Look

Here's a little peep into my mid-November morning here...BRRR!Oh the LEAVES! Trees are so wonderful, until the leaves come off.
It's still pretty though.

Today will go something like this: drink more coffee, eat more food, tidy up studio, head to post office to ship orders, rake the leaves, rake some more, finish wholesale order of butterfly wing necklaces, work on new craft show mirrors and garlands (to be posted about soon!), rake some leaves, head back into studio to do more packing for shipping tomorrow, load the kiln with new suncatchers, work on fun project in studio until bed time. Looks like a boring day, but I think it sounds just delightful!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Yikes. I don't think it's gone much below 28 or so here, but it's cold enough in my opinion. I know the snow and wind and below zero temps are on their way :(

Unknown said...

I can't believe how cold it is there. I'm sitting here in bare feet with the a/c on.

Send snow -- please!

Your blog looks great; the background dots seem to go with the 'pop' theme.