3.14.2008

Deal of the Day!

I've got a new section in my shop called "Deal of the Day"! Guess what it is? It's the deal of the day! Genius! I thought it would be fun to reduce the price of ONE item in my shop everyday. I will choose this item when I sign on the morning, and once it sells you'll have to wait till tomorrow to see whats on sale! This is good news for all of the people who have been dying for something from my shop, but wish that it was a few dollars less, or free shipping. It seems like fun to me. How about you?




* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

To all the mailing list members, I will be sending out your special deals in a newsletter very very soon. (Something tells me it just might coincide with the launch of my new butterfly wing rings. Wing rings..wing rings..wing rings. I love saying it too.)
My next big sale will be hosted by the Etsy Glass Artists. Its not for another month (and I don't know if I can release the date just yet). So if you haven't joined the mailing list..scroll to the bottom of the page!

No comments: