2.26.2009

I caught a baby bear!


Dear {PoPkO},
Congratulations! You have been selected to be an artist in the Easthampton Bear Fest 2009! Your design "Hiding Bear" was chosen from among 129 artists' submissions from around the region and Easthampton City Arts couldn't be more thrilled to work with you on this amazing city-wide public art project!

Ahhhh! I'm SO excited! The website showed the most amazing entries at their 'welcome the bears' party, I was SURE I couldn't compete. I am so HAPPY! I proposed to do both a mama & baby bear, and got a baby all for myself. I am so happy happy happy I can't wait to start. All I have to do is fill out some forms, catch my baby bear and start fusing some glass. Oh, and accept. YES!

This will also be a fun thing to share on the blog here. You can follow me through it all. Cp

3 comments:

coltpixy said...

Ooooh. I cannot wait to see what you do with him! Looking forward to seeing this.

Jen Vecc said...

yay!!! congrats! I can't wait to see what you are going to do! :)

pohoda00 said...

Did it feel like you were picking up an adopted child? They are so cute! Lookin' forward to seeing the final product!