2.27.2009

Seconds Sale!

The secrets OUT! I wanted to tell everyone right away, but I am loyal to my mailing list subscribers. Im having a HUGE SECONDS SALE!! I sent them this message out this morning via email, to give them a head start and choose what they wanted FIRST.

So far, its been a HUGE success, and its only been 1 hour and 45 minutes into the sale. WOW!

Thank you to all my LOYAL buyers, also..who RAN to the shop and scooped up a bunch to start. This is the message they got early today...with plenty of time to get their typing/checkout mouse ready!




Visit the PopkoShop @ 2pm EST to be the first to get the discounted goodies. The "seconds sale" begins today, lasts one week only, and I'm not having another one until 2010! WOO! Items start at $6, and are limited. Have fun shopping!
________________________________________________________
If youre feeling like "wahhh, I want to be the first to know next time", it's easy, just sign up for my mailing list on the left side..yeah, over there. Easy peasy.
Now head over to the PopkoShop to see all the insane deals. I am exhausted, I hadn't realized how hard it was to get 40 listings ready all at once..PHEW!

No comments: